
From day one professor Wesley kept it real from the jump. I won't lie it took me a while to open up and I think that now that it is almost over I'm still learning to open up, but I'm more open then I use to be. Professor Wesley taught me to write what I feel and not to leave things out just because of afraid to express myself. She helped improve my writing skills. Now I think more outside of the box, and I actually use words that add a little flavor to my writing. She taught me how to follow a strict writing format and style which I feel I wasn't taught properly in high school. The way we plan out and look up information for our papers really makes the writing process so much easier. Professor Wesley would have me rolling in laughter in class because of how she would make everybody get all emotional bout certain topics she would bring up. It was just funny how people responded to her questions. I'm not going to lie though, those papers we did would have me up all night. I would be trying my best to stay awake in class the next day, but it was so hard and I would get so mad when professor Wesley said, " yall need to wake up and stop acting like what I'm saying isn't interesting" I would be thinking, " It's not that your not interesting I'm just tired from typing your 8 page paper." Lol but in all it was a great experience. I have no regrets coming to model scholars. It was tough, but it was worth the experience and I think it will make the fall seem so much better.

No comments:
Post a Comment