![]() |
| Broken Bonds |
Tuesday, July 9, 2013
1937 Broken bonds
So the entire chapter was so disrespectful. The things Sula said to her own mother was almost unbelievable. Sula told her mother that she would kill her like she did Plum. I'm sitting there thinking if I would of told my mother something like that, I wouldn't have even woke up to see tomorrow. At the same time I could understand why Sula would be mad, because Eva did kill her son who is also Sula's brother. Nel and Sula's relationship seemed so fake though. When Sula come back It seemed like her and Nel were still good friends. They talked bout a lot of stuff although Sula stayed off the subject of her college experience. And not to long after that Sula starts flirting with with Nels husband, and then has sex with him. I just don't understand what over the course of time would make Sula change so much to betray her friend like that. Although in the previous chapters you could always tell something wasn't completely right with her. I can't believe the way Nel reacted when she caught Jude and Sula having sex. She just stood there and said in her head it might be some misunderstanding. I'm like forget all that noise, there isn't no type of misunderstanding. If that was me somebody would of be in jail that day just saying.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment