Friday, July 5, 2013

1923 What a surprise

1923 was a plot twister. Especially the end of it. So far it seems like everybody is killing each other in this book, even family members. I couldn't kill my own blood ( someone that I'm related to) even if they was doing something wrong and I felt they should die before they end up a certain way. Even though Eva's intentions were good I still think it's wrong to kill regardless of the situation. Eva's explanation for why she killed Plum just seemed stupid. I mean I can understand what she is saying but I still don't agree with it. I wouldn't want him to suffer either, but I wouldn't have burned him to death, that's just as bad in my book. When Eva and Hannah were talking about that dream, I honestly didn't think much of it I ended up having to come back and reread about it. But it's kind of funny how it ended up being a big part of the whole story. Hannah dieing was completely unexpected. Like when she was burning from the fire and was saved by Mr. and Mrs. Suggs I thought she was going to be good after that. I was expecting Eva and Hannah to be in the hospital and get there injuries treated, and I guess that's why Hannah's death came as a shock to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment